You are self-directed, results-oriented, and customer obsessed. You are able to build a website strategy that pushes the boundaries while at the same time skillfully balancing and prioritizing expectations across the business. You are a key player in our Creative Studio team and will partner closely with global and regional marketing teams, designers and external agencies, to ensure the Backbase website experience raises the bar in every region and locale.
Success in this role requires strong program management skills and technical acumen to deliver and execute a scalable website strategy globally. With multiple language sites, you will need to simplify processes to create scale while documenting and communicating plans with clarity and precision. You must be able to define and scope projects of varying size and complexity. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative, and driven to achieve results. We seek a candidate who has a strong bias for action and relentlessly high standards.
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in the B2B technology marketing space as a Product Owner, Marketing Technology / Operations Manager or similar. However, a can-do mentality is of more importance than many years of experience;
- You have experience managing external agencies, setting clear expectations and optimizing the way of working globally and regionally;
- You are street smart and digital savvy. Proven to be able to do more with less;
- You are a true team player, hands-on and self-motivated, able to drive progress and hit deadlines with your team;
- You’re comfortable leading the pack and guiding them into the light. Issues don’t block you – you either fix them or find a workaround;
- You have experience with CMS (Wordpress), and marketing automation tools (Marketo);
- You have experience with Agile/Lean product development practices;
- Experience of closely collaborating with engineers and designers as part of small co-located teams, and a demonstrated ability to get things done in a rapidly changing environment;
- You have experience working in a global role that balances global and regional enablement of teams;
- You have experience implementing SEO best-practices and executing ongoing keyword analysis is a plus. Experience with Google Ads, PPC, and paid campaigns is a plus;
- You thrive on working in a fast-paced environment; comfortable working on multiple projects in multiple time zones, while collaborating with multiple cultures;
- You have excellent English speaking, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others;
- You know when it's time to unleash and grab a beer with your colleagues
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.