- You have 3+ years of experience in B2B product- or performance marketing required. Banking, payments, tech or SaaS experience is a plus. However, a can-do mentality is of more importance than many years of experience;
- You are street smart and digital savvy. Proven to be able to do more with less. Do-it-yourself mentality. A true team player, hands-on and self-motivated, able to drive progress and hit deadlines;
- You have solid experience with both technical and commercial product communications; Masters degree in IT, Business or Marketing;
- Strategic thinker, able to balance mid-term vision with short-term practical steps, tactics and goals;
- Ability to grasp complex, technical subjects and make them easy to understand;
- Excellent English speaking, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others;
- Strong project management skills and the ability to act decisively. Comfortable working across time zones and multiple cultures;
- You have the courage to learn and to share your learning process with us.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
This role aligns go-to-market strategies and helps to define compelling features/benefits backed by competitive insights, customer centricity, and market trends. Responsibilities include being the marketing business partner for a product portfolio, generating and amplifying customer insights, and facilitating modern GTM tactics and strategies that make our customer-facing teams successful.
You will be part of a fast-moving and cross-functional team collaborating with Product Management, Sales and Marketing in all the go-to-market presentations that you and your team prepare. Day-to-day, you’ll sit with one foot in Marketing and another in Product, working closely with both teams to share insights and turn them into beautiful and impactful deliverables.
In everything you do, you have strong attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into highly relevant and exciting solutions for our customers. You love distilling stories to their simplest form and communicating that in creative ways that others wouldn’t.
GTM Strategies - Collaborate with Strategy and Product Management to build impactful go-to-market approaches, leveraging market insights and research to make our product positioning highly differentiating Product Collateral - Collaborate with Strategy, Sales and Product Management to deeply understand our propositions and translate them into impactful communication content for internal and external usage Content Creation - Write and create compelling product collateral, white-papers, brochures and data sheets, ROI calculators, blog posts, case studies and other special purpose content and video Product Demos - Support the creation of superior product demos with relevant demo journeys to be used by our customer-facing teams, partners and prospects Project Management - Drive and coordinate global launch calendars, ensuring alignment with the product roadmap. Hold global status meetings and meet with individual teams to provide status updates and to close any feedback loopsapply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.