You own the Identity & Access Management product lines of the Backbase Digital Banking Platform. You drive the vision, strategy and foremost: execution. You lead and inspire our product teams that are driving the product line. Simultaneously, you have to make sure that your product is positioned strongly in a competitive market: from product demos, presentations and marketing collateral, you’re in charge – all the way.
- You are customer-obsessed, and bring a mix of technical, business and UX know-how to your teams;
- You have 10+ years experience in a digital, cross-functional Agile (scale-up) environment, used to manage across different locations & cultures with a strong Product Owner background;
- You have strong knowledge in the Identity & Access Management domain, fully understand topics such as OIDC, federation, SSO, MFA and FIDO, and can really act as a Subject Matter Expert on these topics;
- You have working experience for organisations in the financial domain, preferably banks and the way how they secure their channels;
- You are excited about the latest technologies and how they can deliver compelling, customer-centric solutions;
- You have a distinctive strategic mindset and ability to prioritize and delegate high numbers of tasks with varying workload and importance;
- You have the ability to set up a long-term strategic roadmap for our product and involve all stakeholders in the execution of it;
- You are driven and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration;
- You prefer executing smart experiments with an outcome focused on challenging assumptions and learning, over personal opinion;
- You are able to build, manage and inspire a product team that consistently delivers our product roadmap on time and at the highest quality level;
- You are passionate, ambitious and a “go-getter”.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Product Strategy – Defining and driving our Identity & Access Management product vision together with your product team and internal stakeholders, based on customer / prospect requirements and market developments;
Leadership – Support, coach & mentor your product team with product managers and Product Owners through leading by example; ensuring strong team dynamics, true ownership & accountability and actively coaching individual team members on their performance and personal growth;
Capacity Planning – Ensuring your product teams have the execution power to deliver on our vision. Driving the recruitment process to get the best talent to join your product line;
Portfolio Management – Aligning and working with cross-functional teams together with your Development Managers; overcoming dependencies smartly and servicing your dependants properly;
Customers – Establishing strong and trusted relationships with customers, internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure we deliver a great product;
Consistently championing and clarifying our product vision for 10+ engineering teams that are executing the Backbase retail banking product vision across the globe;
You strongly represent the Backbase product both internally as well as externally, from both an operational level as well as at a strategic level at our customers, prospects and at conferences.
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.