Alongside end-to-end UI/UX Product Design, you’ll be working in a small but growing team of designers, leading ideation, prototyping, user testing and detailed design across the full lifecycle.
- You have 5+ years’ experience in UI/UX design for web applications;
- You have experience in working with complex info-heavy products and interactions (e.g. forms, data, workflows);
- Your background is in Product Design, either in formal training and/or qualifications;
- Your experience in data visualization is desirable;
- Your experience in marketing campaigns, content management and/or analytics are all highly desirable;
- You have a strong understanding of interactive design fundamentals;
- You have strong, applied knowledge of Design System fundamentals and principles;
- You are proficient in Design tools (e.g. Sketch) and Prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Marvel);
- You have experience working with User Testing and Research;
- You have experience as a designer working in an Agile team environment throughout lifecycle;
- You have good knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- You have strong collaboration and teamwork experience. Experience in leading or coaching other designers is a good plus;
- You are passionate about best-practice design methodologies and technologies;
- You have excellent communication skills in English;
- You have a strong online portfolio demonstrating your work, please include the link in your resume.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
This job will be rich in design challenges. We are building a new tool to support the future of digital marketing; ensuring banks can engage with their customers across all channels in a more automated, personalized way. If you love transforming complex concepts, information and data into simple, beautiful UI/UX then this is the perfect role for you.
You’ll be a critical member of the team, working directly with the Product Managers, Research and Developer Leads to design beautiful, elegant experiences; influencing the full product lifecycle from a ‘user’ perspective. Most importantly, you will be the voice of the user at Backbase. You'll need to be passionate about understanding what Marketing teams at banks need, both now and in the future.
We have a great, creative culture in the Design team with over 50 UI/UX highly respected Designers and Researchers working across the organisation. We are looking for someone who will be a great addition to this team, bringing creativity, passion and experience. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.