Work with all of our key product stakeholders to deliver best in class content that inspires non-technical audiences and empowers them to the most out of our products. As Backbase has grown, so has the number of life changing products we offer for banks and their end users. Our mission is to keep banking customer centric and that’s where you’ll come in.
- Bilingual/Native level English in both speaking and writing;
- A passion for clear and inspiring product communications;
- At least 2 years experience writing, editing, proofreading and publishing content for software products for different stakeholders;
- Experience with various CMSs, content modeling and/or internal content supply chain processes a plus;
- A track record of Product Owners working with you because of your thorough understanding of product benefits and capabilities;
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team using Agile or Scrum methodology.
Our R&D Department is a multidisciplinary team of experienced and highly skilled software developers, test engineers, UX designers, Technical Writers, Product Owners and Support Engineers. Working in a new, trailblazing, Product Enablement team in R&D you will be part of transforming our product information. Engaging with a large group of product, content and technical backbasers isn’t easy, but you’ll be at the epicenter of global content generation for our products.
To take this role to new heights, we think you’ll need:
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
As Content Manager, you proactively source information from our subject matter experts in order to create accurate, inspiring and visual content. While new features and functionalities are being built into our products each month, it’s your challenge to ensure that these solutions are visible and understandable for project teams, customers and partners working with our products.
You’ll also find yourself:
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.