- You are proactive, with a natural enthusiasm for sharing User Experience insights to a wide range of team members and stakeholders;
- You have a natural curiosity in the ‘how and why’ people use banking and financial apps;
- You are either a seasoned leader who has relevant experience, or someone with the right background looking to take on a more senior challenge;
- You have practical experience with handling challenging conversations with design leadership and other customer stakeholders;
- You have proven management capability and capacity to strike a balance between short term, tactical efforts and long term, strategic efforts;
- You have more than 8 years professional experience in the domain of UX, with at least 5 years in Customer Success or customer facing roles;
- You have at least 3 years People Management experience including recruitment;
- You have a degree in Digital Design, Social Sciences, HCI, Interaction Design or similar areas (Master’s degree a plus);
- You have some experience in brand and marketing communications is a definite plus;
- You are good understanding of implementing software under a SaaS model;
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You lead by example, adopting the Backbase product and expertly implementing it. You advise customers on all aspects of Customer Experience from branding and visual design to experience design and information architecture. You support your team with your understanding of the Backbase products which you actively maintain through regular engagement with the R&D department. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.