CS makes sure the implementation of our product at our customer’s location goes ahead as smoothly as possible. As Principal System Engineer your main task is to lead complex implementation supporting our customers and partners as well as internal teams. Systems Engineers in these projects analyse the particular situation, the needs and existing set up of the client and provide documented guidelines for the implementation.You are the expert liaison with a keen feel for customer needs.
This is a challenging position where you will be exposed to a big variety of environments and technologies within different organisations across the globe.
- You have 7+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer and CI and CD;
- You have knowledge of AWS (EC2, S3, ECS, EKS, ELB, IAM, RDS, VPC);
- You have hands-on experience of Kubernetes.
- You have knowledge of scripting languages like Python;
- You have infrastructure and application configuration-as-code automation experience;
- You are a critical thinker and you have problem-solving skills;
- Cloud certification (AWS, GCP or Azure);
- Kubernetes certification (CKA, CKAD)
Nice to have:
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.