CS makes sure the implementation of our product at our customer’s location goes ahead as smoothly as possible. As Principal System Engineer your main task is to lead complex implementation supporting our customers and partners as well as internal teams. Systems Engineers in these projects analyse the particular situation, the needs and existing set up of the client and provide documented guidelines for the implementation.You are the expert liaison with a keen feel for customer needs.
This is a challenging position where you will be exposed to a big variety of environments and technologies within different organisations across the globe.
- You have 7+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer and CI and CD;
- You have knowledge of AWS (EC2, S3, ECS, EKS, ELB, IAM, RDS, VPC);
- You have hands-on experience of Kubernetes.
- You have knowledge of scripting languages like Python;
- You have infrastructure and application configuration-as-code automation experience;
- You are a critical thinker and you have problem-solving skills;
Nice to have:
- Cloud certification (AWS, GCP or Azure);
- Kubernetes certification (CKA, CKAD)
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.