- You have experience testing Angular 2+ framework applications and implementing test automation using Protractor with Typescript;
- You have experience testing RESTful APIs and implementing test automation using REST Assured and Postman;
- You have professional experience and understanding of levering Jenkins for CI/CD and knowledge with Jenkins Shared Library and helping teams to transition to a DevOps structure and organization;
- You have proven knowledge in Agile testing and QA industry standards;
- You have experience contributing to the definition and development of an efficient and effective QA strategy;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, able to bring a vision across and get commitment to move everyone along;
- You have a natural drive to communicate (listen) with others to bring the common work processes to a higher level with the ability to understand the value of collaboration and soliciting opinions and approaches that may differ from yours.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Backbase is a software product organization building a Digital Banking solution ranked world-leading by Gartner. Our Web and Mobile solutions are laying the foundation for digital banking websites and apps used by millions of people around the world. Our QA engineers, either working on the Web or Mobile solution, they are acting as individual contributors across different squads within our tribes. Your main tasks and responsibilities include: Ensuring Backbase is setup to create a high-quality product; Boosting quality by evaluating and evolving our quality strategy/processes in close collaboration with the QA Director; Ensuring that the QA Guild standards are adopted by the R&D teams; Implementing and maintaining testing solutions for the R&D SDLC and mentoring our QA Engineers; Articulating your approach to non-technical stakeholders; Driving initiatives and improvements across the wider Backbase community.apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.