Your automation game is strong. In your role as Principal QA Engineer, you are a sounding board for your peers, coaching both Developers and QA Engineers to understand and adopt best practices in test automation. You are a clear communicator and can explain technical topics, issues and questions to various audiences in a clear and concise way.
You know what motivates your peers and like to share the vision, while driving your QA goals in an iterative and agile way. Hands-on automation testing (writing scripts, implementing test suites, building pipelines) is a significant part of your job.
- You have a deep-seated passion for QA and automation;
- Containerisation and cloud deployments is your bread and butter;
- You have strong technical devops skills, you have experience working with shell/bash scripting and Python programming experience;
- Strong experience and understanding of levering Jenkins for CI/CD and knowledge with Jenkins Shared Library;
- Strong professional experience testing the Angular 2+ framework using Protractor with Typescript;
- Strong professional experience testing API endpoints using REST Assured and Postman;
- Experienced in testing frameworks, SDKs, toolkits, and lower-level software constructs;
- You have a rich experience in techniques like Domain-driven design and Lean;
- You are curious about new technologies and eager to continuously improve;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to bring a vision across and get commitment to move everyone along;
- Natural drive to communicate (listen) with others to bring the common work processes to a higher level.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.