- You have 8+ years of relevant working experience working on complex iOS-based products;
- You are a result-oriented engineer who is familiar with Agile software development practices and methodologies;
- You are accustomed to translating high-level business requirements into technical designs and coach your peers to do the same;
- You care about code quality and you thrive in a complex domain;
- Security and other non-functionals don't scare you and you have what it takes to uphold our high standards;
- You have technical experience with architecture patterns like MVVM, VIPER or MVP;
- Strong belief that writing clean, maintainable and scalable code is the best way to work;
- Having an understanding of the SDLC and experience with Continuous Delivery tools would be a big plus;
- You work and play well with others as you are part of an Agile team;
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will be part of a small multidisciplinary Agile team that is responsible for delivering an end-to-end solution, from concept to production-ready software.
You deliver high-quality, well-designed code that is elegant, clean and is easy to maintain for others.
You are used to addressing complex business questions and how to successfully translate these into technical designs and -implementations. Within your Agile team you coach your peers to learn the same skills.
As a Principal iOS Engineer, you will help the team to make technical decisions. Your peers in the team look to you to provide the final word on all matters iOS.
As a team member, you will contribute to all aspects of product development, starting from gathering feedback & requirements and implementing actual functionality, to writing tests, documentation and supporting adoption.
In our teams, we use the following technologies:
You are familiar with clean coding, the SOLID principles and know your design patterns and how to apply them in real life. You are aware of the importance of a well-designed architecture. You are not afraid of proposing new designs and get into discussions with your peers about new ways of solving problems. We like to keep work interesting and we encourage our developers to develop their personal strengths. Whether it’s deep-diving into technology, Agile processes, or moving into full-stack development, at Backbase we offer you the room to grow. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.