- You have 7+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer where 5+ of them are in the frontend development;
- You have experience as a Tech/Team Leader or a strong will to become one;
- Prefer to work with Angular and/or TypeScript even with an experience with other frontend frameworks (React.js, Vue.js, etc.);
- Knowledge of reactive programming (Preferably experience with RxJS);
- Solid knowledge of accessibility best practices or a strong will to master them;
- Solid knowledge of the common security risks and related best practices (OWASP top 10);
- Solid understanding of software architecture and software design patterns;
- You know the ins- and outs- of effective CI/CD (preferably Jenkins);
- You are able to communicate clearly and confidently across all levels to get buy-ins from both technical and business stakeholders.
- Experience in the fintech domain or another area with a similar non-functional requirement (e.g. accessibility, OWASP top 10);
- You have experience in working with Docker & Kubernetes;
- Prefered experience with CLIs based on Node.js, preferably experience with Angular CLI builders and/or Angular schematics development.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.