Our CS consultants work closely with partners and customers all over the world. They have the professional and personal skills required to develop, teach, support, and lead teams towards successfully delivering our enterprise solution and achieving their goals.
As part of the larger CS team, you will report directly to the Lead BA of the CS hub you are part of.
You need to be an excellent communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels. Organizational and cultural sensitivity is a must.
- You have a university education and degree (preferable business or IT related);
- You have a minimum of 7 years experience in a business analysis role preferably in digital banking;
- You have a minimum of 7 years experience in a client facing position;
- You have experience in Financial Services industry
- You have experienced in requirements management and/or process modeling;
- You have knowledge of multiple development methodologies, e.g. SCRUM, RUP, Kanban, Waterfall;
- You have an excellent written and verbal skills in English;
- You have perseverance and pragmatism to solve complex problems;
- You have the ability to work under pressure;
- You have the ability to work in a multicultural and international environment;
- You have extreme flexibility about work location and willingness to travel abroad frequently, sometimes for long periods of time.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
This is a crucial role within the Backbase CS team, because you are in the drivers seat to help our customers realize their digital vision. You have to manage customer expectations and help them to translate their vision into a project backlog that can be implemented within time and budget. The job comes with great responsibility and offers the opportunity to work side by side with our customers worldwide and guide them to successful implementations with the Backbase product.
The Principal Business Analyst is expected to:
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.