- You have designed and built enterprise-grade, Identity & Access Management (IAM) systems. You’re good at this... and get a kick out of tackling a novel problem;
- You lead the charge on continual improvement of production-readiness to ensure that the product runs smoothly, securely and in a way that offers insight into the systems’ health;
- You have extensive experience of working with and extending Keycloak;
- You are extremely knowledgeable about Identity & Authentication standards; including multi-factor authentication, OpenID Connect and OAuth;
- You have supported running Identity & Authentication solutions in production;
- Nice to haves are: Keycloak contribution history. Financial services domain experience. Knowledge of FIDO. Quarkus / Spring / Kubernetes / Docker or similar technologies.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Your day to day activities will include developing proof of concepts to explore options for implementing functional enhancements to the Backbase Identity Auth Server (based on Keycloak); providing Keycloak and IAM consultancy to the teams building authentication journeys utilising the Backbase Identity Auth Server and working on enhancements, primarily related to production-readiness, to the Backbase Identity Auth Server.
Last but not least, we would like you to stay up to date with Keycloak development and identifying opportunities for us to contribute back to the project.
A Cloud-native, Microservices Architecture underpins our backend services and exposes our RESTful APIs. Our containerised applications are managed by Kubernetes on our Backbase-as-a-Service cloud offering, or at our customers’ private cloud.
We are big adopters of open-source frameworks and libraries. Our Identity & Access Management (IAM) product is built upon Keycloak, and we have worked closely with the core development team to contribute back to the project.
On the web we are running Angular and we deliver iOS and Android applications and components. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.