- 7+ years of experience in application security;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Cyber Security or equivalent;
- English language on a professional level, written and spoken;
- One or more security certifications such as CSSLP, CISSP, OSCP, GWEB;
- Expert understanding of application security;
- Deep understanding of frontend, backend and mobile security domains and you master one of them;
- Expert understanding of security in the SDLC and SAST/SCA/DAST tools;
- Expert understanding of pen testing web applications and mobile applications;
- Drive application security requirements in the product;
- Define security verification strategy for web applications and mobile apps;
- Ability to lead Architecture Risk Analysis and threat modeling;
- Expert understanding of DevOps and Agile product development;
- Deep understanding of relevant regulations such as GDPR and PCI-DSS.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You research new tools and take the initiative in improving the ways of working. You play a key role in selecting candidates for the security team as well as onboarding and mentoring new hires.
You will work closely with the product development teams as well as the customer success teams who take part in implementation projects. You thrive working with colleagues from multiple cultures. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.