The job in short
You will mentor our clients to get maximum value out of their Backbase software, and to realize their vision of turning fragmented, manual processes into streamlined digital journeys. Are you ready to help leading financial organizations drive digital transformation?
Meet the job
You will be a key member of the Solutions Engineering (a.k.a. Presales) team which is made up of technical and product specialists who make sure that our prospective customers understand the full value of how Backbase can support their digital ambitions. As a Solutions Engineer you will work as part of a tight–knit team to support sales efforts with your technical expertise. You are essentially the technical arm of the Backbase sales team.
Your specific role will be to analyze and model business processes to create frictionless online and mobile experiences. In doing so you prioritize user experience and design efficiency to deliver user-friendly, online self-service applications. You will help our clients implement a Customer First design philosophy and drive business value with our software. No matter the client, you will be able to align different project stakeholders to work towards one single goal.
How about you?
● You enjoy “getting out there” and working with customers;
● You’ve already earned your stripes as a business/process/workflow engineer in a previous job;
● You have at least 1-2 years of experience working with BPM and/or Workflow tools (or other visual tools that involve data and process modelling);
● You understand the principles of Model Driven Development (MDD) and have experience working in MDD projects;
● You’re an expert communicator and know how to interact with different stakeholders in an organization;
● You’re a sociable person who enjoys working with people from different cultures and backgrounds while being sensitive to idiosyncrasies;
● There are no surprises to you when it comes to HTML Forms and HTML UI Components;
● You are well versed and have hands-on experience working with modern service-based technologies including SOA, Microservices, SOAP, REST, JSON and XML;
● You are open to regular travel both domestically and internationally.