- Good understanding of HR legislation and institutions;
- Advocate the application of HR/Payroll policies;
- Execute all administrative activities related to payroll, processing payroll on a regular basis (in some cases with local payroll vendors) and to manage benefits as well as pension registrations;
- Work with key stakeholders and departments (HR, Finance, etc.) to receive and deliver the right information needed to run the payroll process accurately;
- Be the go-to person for employees for any salary or pension related questions (e.g. create pro-forma payslips) or to resolve any payment issues that arise;
- Develop internal payroll procedures and contribute to the wider HR agenda in creating an inspiring and great place to work;
- Deal with payroll issues resolution and escalation;
- Expert knowledge of legal requirements and employment legislation;
- Detailed knowledge of payroll statutory requirements;
- Support tax filings in accordance with local law;
- Provide reports based on business requirements;
- Maintain and manage all contacts with external partners for payroll;
- Maintain, manage and implement the changes related to social legislation;
- Sound understanding of payroll and pension systems (e.g. BeFrank, MoorePay, Trinet, NMBRS) and their relation to BambooHR;
- Provide outstanding customer service experience to employees and other stakeholders;
- Ensure and provide customer-oriented service.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.