- You have passion for and experience in sales and business development, and have experience in partnering with Strategy/Digital Consulting firms and IT Services companies in the ANZ region at a fast-growing technology company. You have the ability to set clear targets and growth plans, and objectives to achieve those.
- You are digital-minded and tech-savvy, with a strong understanding of the value of digital engagement in the context of financial services. You are smart, consultative, with an ability to understand partner business drivers and to establish buy-in at and influence all levels - from executive leadership and sales management to delivery leads and functional/technical architects.
- You have approximately eight (8) to ten (10) years of overall experience, including a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience; prior direct experience of financial services is preferred, but not a must-have.
- You have exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- You are currently living in, and eligible to work in, Australia.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
In particular, you will
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.