The job in short
We are looking for an internally-focused, dynamic, driven, and energetic Operations Officer with a “get things done” attitude to join our Customer Success team. Must be able to work well under stress and think fast on their feet. You love a challenge and are not afraid of ambiguity and not afraid to get your hands dirty!
Meet the job
As an Operations Officer, you are responsible for the internal operations of a local Customer Success hub. You will build strong relationships with your department managers be aware of any changes coming into the department. You are often the primary point of contact for questions from the teams. You take pride in making sure all communication within the department is of the highest standard.
You work closely with other Operations Managers across Backbase to share practices, support each other in day-to-day tasks, and align your workflows. Your job varies from approving hours and expenses to helping create/improve data reports, as well as aligning with other business support departments. You will help to track initiatives that improve the effectiveness, productivity, retention, and skillset of our people.
One of your responsibilities will be to focus on office culture and people engagement by implementing improvements to work environments, team activities, and various events as well as support your region in the on-boarding of internal and external partners to Backbase. This role has a high potential to grow into a Jr. Operations Manager.
How about you?
• You have 1+ years of experience;
• You are versatile, accurate, self-driven, proactive and completely hands-on;
• Your passion for organization, detail, continuous process improvement and people engagement are the hallmarks of a strong team leader;
• You have strong analytical side, can spot issues and have the drive to investigate;
• You feel comfortable working independently with strong prioritization skills.