• You are versatile, accurate, self-driven, proactive, and completely hands-on;
• You love a challenge and are not afraid of ambiguity;
• You are passionate for organization, detail, continuous process improvement and people engagement;
• You have a strong analytical side, can spot issues and are driven to investigate;
• You feel comfortable working independently with strong prioritization skills;
• You take pride in making sure all communication within the department is of the highest standard;
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Create and maintain functioning squads working in close partnership with People Managers and leaders in delivery and technology to assemble the most effective teams.
Build strong relationships with your department managers in order to be aware of any changes coming into the department.
Monitor, balance, and find ways to maximize the productive and billable utilization of engineers and consultants to fulfill project needs.
Act as the primary point of contact for questions from the teams.
Track and drive initiatives that improve the effectiveness, productivity, retention, and skill set of our people.
Work closely with other operations managers across Backbase to share practices, support each other in global allocation management, and align to one way of working.
Continuously drive process improvement in all internal aspects of a professional services business, from hiring/onboarding, software implementation, time tracking and expenses, invoicing, staffing, objective setting, and people performance management using Lean methodology.
Focus on people’s engagement by implementing improvements to work environments, team activities, and various ceremonies/events. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.