The job in short
Do you want to become a member of the youngest team within our fast expanding company?
Backbase has been growing incredibly fast in the fintech market, more people use our platform and the demand for expert training is increasing.
You have done your fair share of programming and your ambitions have grown beyond your coding skills. The next career step is to share your knowledge and enable fellow developers all over the world to become power users of the Backbase framework.
If you value classroom dynamics just as much as after-work socialising and travelling abroad, this could be your dream job. You’re the ambassador of the product, course developer and blogger on best practices. As an Academy Trainer, your role exceeds the job title.
Meet the job
You really want people to understand the product, and therefore you truly adapt to your audience wherever you are and whoever is in front of you. You will travel a lot, and you will partake in multiple training sessions on-site or at home. The curriculum of the course is in constant evolution, and together with your team members you develop and adjust the training programme. And don’t worry, you do get to code as well.
In this unique position, where you drive the enthusiasm to work with the Backbase platform among developers, you amaze with your technical skills as much as your talent for social empowerment. You know your course schedule, but it will never run the same way twice. New hires, technical departments of banks, and teams of developers at partner side are your trainees. It’s up to you to establish a connection the moment you walk through the door. Upon leaving the classroom, everyone is equipped and inspired to become premium product users.
How about you?
• You will amaze us with your proven track record of delivering high-quality and highly efficient mobile code using native technologies for at least one platform (Objective-C/Swift for iOS, Java for Android).
• Your knowledge of common design patterns and mobile (server) architectures is up to date.
• You Mastered in IT.
• A can-do mentality is of more importance than many years of experience.
• You think and act like an entrepreneur; experience in running your own business will be a plus.
• You have the courage to learn, and share your learning process with us.
• You’re a natural presenter, or willing to learn how to give jaw-dropping presentations.