The job in short
As a Hybrid Frontend Engineer you will use TypeScript and Angular to build a new solution that aims to bring the best user experience to hybrid mobile apps.
Meet the job
You will be part of a small multidisciplinary team that is responsible for delivering an end-to-end solution, from concept to production-ready software.
As a team member you will contribute to all aspects of product development, starting from gathering requirements and implementing actual functionality, to writing documentation and supporting users.
As a Frontend Developer you will work with a full spectrum of Frontend technologies: implementing core features in plain TypeScript, creating UI components and theming, integrating the product with Angular applications, writing unit tests, creating CI scripts, etc.
We like to keep work interesting and we encourage our developers to develop their personal strengths. Whether it’s deep-diving into technology, Agile processes, or moving into full-stack development, at Backbase we offer you the room to grow.
Mission of the Tribe
We provide a unified way of working, best practices, know-how, tools and building blocks as development platform to maximise the value of Backbase products and to minimise the development efforts ensuring high quality and security in all steps of the way to earn the trust and loyalty of our users that use our sexy banking software.
How about you?
● You have good knowledge of CSS and you are familiar with CSS methodologies and best practices;
● Knowledge of Angular, Web Components, CI/CD, and mobile UX patterns is a plus;
● You are a result-oriented engineer who is familiar with Agile methodologies;
● You pay attention to detail and care about aesthetics;
● You love both clean code and nice user experience.