The job in short
Responsible for the definition, design, development and successful and timely completion of major new implementations of our customers.
Meet the job
In this role, you will perform code reviews for your peers where you learn from and contribute to a collaborative working model. You will recommend alternative approaches to solve complex problems and utilize new technology to achieve goals, tackle hard engineering, solve user experience problems in an elegant and seamless manner, and taking ownership of features that will impact millions of users. As a Mobile Engineer, you will work with our engineering teams to explore and create interesting solutions while sharing knowledge amongst the team while working closely with product teams, designers, and other developers to create a truly delightful user experience.
How about you?
● BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related work experience;
● Deep technical knowledge of either iOS or Android mobile application development with a solid understanding of the framework components and their life-cycles;
● Strong foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design optimized for embedded systems;
● 5+ years programming experience working with iOS or Android;
● You don’t just know Android or iOS, you know them both;
● Experience in Enterprise Infrastructure supporting Mobile Applications: Authentication; Business Services;
● Experience in Mobile SDLC: Automated Testing, App Distribution and Version Management;
● Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.