The job in short
As a Marketing Coordinator Intern, you will assist the Director of Brand with all marketing-related activities. This will include the execution of marketing plans, online and offline campaigns, content production and media partnerships. Read more below about this opportunity to be part of a dynamic, Amsterdam-based Marketing team.
Meet the job
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of campaign and creative development
- Coordination of content production, web design and event collateral
- Assisting with the management of team workflow
- Universal file management and organization of marketing materials
- Other relevant tasks as required by the Director of Brand
How about you?
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Marketing or Business
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A strong ability to multitask
- You will be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Have strong interpersonal skills that complement a proactive, solution driven, team-oriented work ethic