The job in short
We are looking for an experienced (B2B) integrated marketing and lead generation leader that is driven by results and has strong digital DNA.
Meet the job
You will lead Backbase’s integrated marketing & lead generation team and have hands-on experience in digital marketing platforms and best practices and running (outbound) demand gen campaigns. You know how to test and optimise demand generation programs, run and motivate a successful digital marketing team and successfully collaborate with your sales counterparts. You will be reporting to the Ceo & Founder.
The team consists of the following roles / people:
- Digital Marketing specialist (SEO, SEA, Website)
- Marketing Automation specialist
- SalesForce Data Specialist
- Web Development (external agency)
- Field marketing EMEA and USA (2 shared FTEs)
Close collaboration with Director of Brand and Storytelling and team of copywriters, graphic designers.
How about you?
Create, manage and optimize lead generation programs with focus on achieving key demand generation objectives enabling regional sales growth.
Meet quarterly demand generation and new sales opportunity targets through inbound demand gen campaigns, outbound prospecting, and events.
Strong focus on smart online marketing tactics (SEA, LinkedIn/Google Ads, display, content strategy, webinars, nurturing campaigns, etc.).
Build effective relationships with field sales and business development teams. Execute lead generation campaigns per territory for the sales organization and for our key channel partners.
Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
Work closely with Head of Brand and Storytelling, who is responsible for content (copywriter), brand (graphic designers) and internal & external communication (including PR).
- Street smart and digital savvy. Proven to be able to do more with less. Do-it-yourself mentality.
- 5+ years of progressive experience at SaaS or B2B technology companies, in marketing, direct marketing, or demand generation roles
- Significant experience managing successful demand generation programs from creation through to execution, measurement, analysis and reporting across channels, products and verticals.
- Strong budget management and project tracking capabilities
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast paced, high growth environment under tight deadlines
- The ability to manage multiple programs at one time and support a diverse sales organization.
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills required
- Creative problem solver and resourceful in meeting marketing program goals to grow market share