An ideal candidate will have:
• BA/MA degree or 5+ years of equivalent experience in writing/editing/journalism/PR.
• Deep understanding of the B2B enterprise-scale software development industry is mandatory. Experience within the fintech/banking industry is a plus.
• Good knowledge of on- and off-page SEO factors, as well as SEO tools such as Semrush, MOZ or alternatives.
• Experience with WordPress and Joast SEO plugin for WordPress or alternatives.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
• Create and implement inbound marketing strategies aimed to raise awareness of Backbase (BB) as a thought leader in the fintech industry or boost lead acquisition through non-paid media channels (email, blogs, case studies, social media, YouTube channel, and whitepapers).
• Work in close collaboration with R&D (research and development), business development, sales and pre-sales departments to stay up-to-date on product features and customers’ insights to understand both business and technical aspects of the BB solutions.
• Write and edit promotional content, such as email copy, ad copy, landing page copy, social media posts, case studies, blogs, press releases, ‘thought-leadership’ articles and whitepapers aimed to raise brand awareness or boost product consideration.
• Research keywords and topics to create a content calendar for Q4’2018- Q1’2019 (blogs, videos, case studies, social media posts, and whitepapers).
• Develop a content distribution plan for earned media, i.e. build a content partner pro-bono network with trade organisations.
• Own BB’s website (Wordpress) and social media accounts: post new content, update the existing one on a regular basis.
• Optimize existing content to raise conversions from organic search through on-page SEO and A/B testing experiments (blogs, product/features landing pages, whitepaper landing pages etc).
• Create content for lead-nurturing email programs depending on the user scenarios.
• Formalize brand/product positioning creating an official language style guide. apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.