- Undergraduate degree and a law degree;
- Currently licensed to practice law in any state in the US;
- At least 5 years of PQE, preferably with both private practice and in-house experience;
- Experience in and affinity with the IT / software / technology industry;
- Additional benefit if you have experience in the financial industry;
- Business and result oriented with hands-on and flexible attitude;
- Ability to work autonomously and interact with all levels of business;
- Proven excellent contract drafting skills;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player with strong analytical, issue-spotting and investigatory skills;
- Service minded self-starter with ability to work independently with great communication and interpersonal skills.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
As we often explore new business propositions, and you will also be supporting global expansion initiatives and setting up legal entities abroad. Naturally, due to our growth, it is important to continue streamlining processes. So investigation, implementation and continuous improvement of legal processes and related (contract) templates will be part of the role. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.