- You’re a confident, experienced and creative learning content creator;
- You are able to understand and explain highly technical information in a simple manner;
- You can design a variety of engaging instructional materials and resources for instructor-led, online & web-based learning delivery;
- You have experience in all stages of learning development, from design and implementation to publishing;
- You like to work in a lean way with excellent time-management skills and a hands-on mentality.
- You are results-driven and feel comfortable taking ownership to move things from a knowledge need to a concrete solution;
- You are a creative person who loves to communicate; always understanding and catering to the needs of the end-user;
- You jump on opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and clients and enjoy being an accelerator;
- You have an eye for visual design, understanding how it can be applied to create an engaging and successful learning experience. Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency in English is an absolute must;
- Proficiency in e-learning authoring tools like Articulate Rise and Articulate Storyline;
- Experience working with a Learning Management System or Learning Experience Platform;
- Experience working with markup languages like Markdown or AsciiDoc;
- Experience with tools like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Premiere is desirable;
- At least 1 year experience working with a software development team and creating supporting documentation/training.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You open your inbox and see a reply to the feedback request you sent to our community members yesterday. “Wow, that makes sense” you tell yourself and start shaping the existing course content according to the learners’ needs.
You then throw on your headphones and turn on “work mode”. Based on your morning session you start to create content for your new course and spice it up with some fun and interactive elements. Since you are a tech geek yourself, you feel comfortable with putting all the things together to create an advanced course and even have time to test it before the release.
Since you take full ownership of the course, you plan the next round of edits and continuously improve the content quality. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.