- 8-10 years and above in a similar role;
- 7 years of experience in Banking, Digital Banking or Fintech;
- Expert in full lifecycle product/project delivery with extensive experience at delivering UX Design for complex B2B & B2C releases;
- Bachelor or Masters-level degree in one of the following; Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Digital Product Design or related fields;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish;
- Expert with theoretical knowledge and practical experience in all areas of UX / UI Design, Interaction Design, User Interface Design, Visual Design, HTML / CSS and User Research;
- Able to coach and train peers and consult clients on UX / UI Design, Human Centered Design, user psychology, design practices and methodologies;
- Clearly communicate design choices to your team (business analysts and developers) and are able to back up your design decisions with data, past experiences and best practices;
- Set the standards with analytical skills and coach juniors how to review designs and provide quality assurance feedback to developers;
- Stay up to date on new methodologies and continually assess against these to improve processes;
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of agile processes and the SLDC plus range of design methodologies;
- Banking (Domain) and Product Knowledge;
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and understand both financial industry and software development trends and participate in both internal and external strategic conversations;
- Expert knowledge of the financial industry, specifically Retail, Business or Investment banking;
- Able to interpret the requirements, carry out detailed analyses on level of adoption of the Backbase product suite and feed the information back to R&D to present a case for integration into the product wherever applicable to complete the loop;
- Lead a team of designers across a department (e.g. R&D) taking full responsibility for all outputs and quality;
- Stakeholder Management & Communication;
- Set the standard, demonstrating respect for others by listening to and considering opinions.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.