- 10+ years of experience writing documentation for developers;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- 5+ years of experience coaching and/or supervising Technical Writers;
- 1-3 years of experience leading a Documentation platform or Technical Writing team.
- Establishes the information hierarchy of the entire documentation
- Understands functional requirements and is able to turn them into documentation
- Reviews changes and spots typos, grammatical errors and style guide clashes
- Collaborates with Developers to write developer tutorials
- Uses a command-line interface
- Uses a versioning system such as Git
- Writes in a mark-up language such as AsciiDoc
- Advises managers at Backbase about the legal impact of the documentation and about the support terms
- Supervises Principal Technical Writers.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Your daily responsibilities would be:
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.