Our CS consultants work closely with partners and customers all over the world. They have the professional and personal skills required to develop, teach, support, and lead teams towards successfully delivering our enterprise solution and achieving their goals.
• You need to be an excellent communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels. Organizational and cultural sensitivity is a must;
• University education and degree (preferable business or IT related);
• You have a minimum of 8 years experience in a client facing position;
• Experienced with Web Content Management;
• Experienced in requirements management an/or process modeling;
• Superior knowledge of Agile philosophy and related frameworks like Scrum or Kanban;
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English;
• Perseverance and pragmatism to solve complex problems;
• Lead/mentor peers and provides context for data/information on a regular basis;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Ability to work in a multicultural and international environment;
• Extreme flexibility about work location and willingness to travel abroad frequently, sometimes for long periods of time.
• Experienced in business processes and forms solutions;
• Experience in Financial Services industry;
•Experienced with Digital Marketing;
• Experienced in requirement management tools;
• Experienced in project management tools.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Your ability to facilitate workshops, run and control difficult situations makes you a trusted partner to the Customer Success Team.
You continue your work, in planning and conducting complex inceptions in multiple domains. During project implementations you are coaching the client’s product leadership (e.g. product managers, visionaries, product owner) and guide the core team in making the right choices to maximize project and customer success using our product to drive value for their business and customers. While doing this you have a constant eye on the program of the client and signal cross and upsell possibilities for the Customer Success Team.
You are in contact with program management of the program/project you run with your team at the customer. But also are actively influencing the c-level of the company where the program is running. A lead principal must be able to oversee up to three large implementations at the same time.
As a Lead Principal Business Analyst you could also act as a people manager for a group of BA’s. You are actively improving the Backbase Business Analyst way of working and processes. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.