The job in short
Recruitment at Backbase is about more than just getting butts in seats.
As a Recruiter, it’s your job to select candidates that will thrive within our company. Be aware that you are in the driver’s seat when it comes to defining the culture of our company. To be able to fully connect to your target group, you will need to grow your technical skillset as well.
Meet the job
You will develop your network by strengthening existing relationships and building new ones. From business demand to new hires, you will guide the entire process. Internally, you manage expectations accurately, being honest about what’s possible and what's not. Acting as the first filter in the application procedure, it’s up to you to save time by selecting only those candidates that for sure will make it to the final round.
By asking bold, yet brilliant questions, you reveal the candidate's engagement with the process and their aptitude. We believe it's not enough to simply have a keen sense for talent and potency – you may want to add to your knowledge by picking up some programming skills, or learning about bitcoin trading, or anything else that piques your interest. This is the environment to do that, and you will be able to sell the same benefits to candidates. Your approach to the candidate experience will be exemplary – so much so that even rejected applicants will be full of commendation for you and our company.
How about you?
● You have a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent);
● You are a good process manager, able to quickly switch between tasks and projects;
● Next to being a good interviewer, you know when to entertain with small talk, and when to turn to a business tone of voice;
● You're fun to work with, and when jokes are fired at you, your comeback is surprisingly witty;
● You're sensitive to the needs and idiosyncrasies of candidates from various countries and cultures;
● You are familiar with trends and topics in the recruitment field;
● You have the courage to learn, and to share your learning process with us;
● You are a recruitment fanatic with high standards!