Your goal is to support the seamless integration of the Backbase platform into our customers’ systems and ensure that we deliver quality solutions during the entire development cycle of the project and that the product is implemented successfully for our customers.
- You must be self-providing, quick learning, have problem solving skills and excellent communication skills in English;
- You must have hand-on experience with one of the programming languages;
- You must be able to understand web based applications and technologies used to develop them;
- You would get extra points if you have experience using test automation frameworks (we use JS based frameworks) and knowledge about testing methodologies;
- You are eligible to work in Poland (at the moment we are not able to sponsor work visas in this location).
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.