• 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Evidence of tech support level of technical knowledge and troubleshooting ability
• A professional recognition in a relevant discipline, and/or industry-recognized certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+), and/or equivalent experience are a plus
• You have a basic understanding of TCP/IP networking, proxies, SSL, LDAP
• Fluent English language, written and spoken
• Excellent Communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft & Apple operating systems including mobile devices
• Basic knowledge of Windows/MacOS laptop troubleshooting, printers, IP phones and meeting room equipment
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
prioritize urgent issues
track and resolve tickets in a timely manner
keep the ticket queue up to date
effectively manage one-to-one user interactions
To help achieve that, you’ll research, diagnose, troubleshoot, collaborate with colleagues and identify solutions for all raised issues. You’ll follow standard procedures for proper explanation, escalation and communication of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams and issue stakeholders.
You’ll work closely with HR to support the hugely successful onboarding process as well as off-boarding.
You’ll manage and track ICT inventory, most importantly making sure we know exactly what is available. You’ll be involved in the purchasing lifecycle of equipment to add new stock to the inventory.
You’re encouraged to bring new and wild ideas to the table when it comes to improving all things ICT.
Most importantly, you’ll have fun working at Backbase! apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.