We offer the possibility of working in hybrid mode from Krakow or nearby.
How about you
- You have good Angular (we use Angular 12+) and Typescript skills
- You understand and can work with Angular development tooling. We rely on RxJS, npm, karma/jasmine/jest
- You have basic experience with HTML, CSS and SCSS
- Knowledge, confidence, and efficiency in debugging code;
- You understand common design patterns
- You can work with command line on a level required to develop and release applications
- Basic git skills
Nice to haves
- You have experience in working with Docker, Kubernetes and Linux
- You understand how JWT, CORS, XSS and CSP works
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
As a Junior Frontend Engineer you'll be using Angular and TypeScript to create an intuitive, inspiring and UX-driven information portal.
We love clean, testable, and maintainable code that is cross-browser compatible.
You have a pragmatic approach to your work: while striving to deliver the best solutions to our customers, you can work within the given constraints. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.