Think of us as B2B2C.
You’ll join an international team of marketing experts who are out to fix the tired, broken old banking system through technology people actually like.
As the jr copywriter, you’ll create compelling content and stories with the aim to inspire banks across the world. This is a varied role in a growing team: your day-to-day includes writing for social, email, and scripts, plus long-copy white papers with a focus on technology.
All the usual cliches apply: self-starter, team player, go-getter. Also, be nice.
Excited to do your best work at a supportive company willing to push the limits? Then read on
- You have have 1-3 years experience in journalism, content marketing, copywriting, or a related discipline;
- You are a native English speaker;
- You are able to switch gears easily. From clean and succinct blogs and ebooks, to colorful and creative video scripts, to snappy headlines that stand out in an ad — it’s all in a day’s work for you;
- You are extremely meticulous when proofreading or editing a piece of writing. No punctuation mark will be left astray, no typo undetected;
- You are endlessly curious, enthusiastic to learn, and have a great attitude about receiving feedback;
- You have a portfolio showcasing your written work. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered;
- You are located in the Netherlands, where you’ll join us in our Amsterdam HQ;
- You have a keen understanding of B2B marketing principles;
- You have solid knowledge of SEO best practices;
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where your ideas will be heard;
- You have a background in SaaS, (Fin-)tech, or a B2B enterprise;
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Interested in turning the old institutions into banks people love? Then let’s talk—send us an introduction, your CV and portfolio. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.