- You love to solve problems with others, or on your own depending on the situation
- Knowledge, confidence, and efficiency in debugging code
- You talk Java, you love Spring Framework
- You care a lot about code quality and it’s testability
- You can work with command line on a level required to develop, build and release applications
- Basic git and Maven skills
- You are fluent in English; we are a global company and strong communication skills will help you succeed
- You’d love to work in a dynamic agile environment
- You are keen to learn and drive your own personal development Nice to haves
- Modern cloud native systems is something you’re passionate about and would like to truly experience it
- You have experience in working with Docker and Kubernetes
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You are in the final year (or recent graduate) of a Degree/Masters/PhD STEM subject with ideally some programming experience; Specific knowledge of the aforementioned technologies is useful but not required. We move fast so you are capable of getting in-depth knowledge of the product and the company within a short amount of time. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.