The job in short
As the Technical Trainer you have the opportunity to share your strong Java Development skills to a broad range of people by training them on our product line. You provide classroom-based training to new employees, partners and (new) customers and will represent Backbase at tech conferences around the world. This job offers the unique opportunity to travel around the globe to provide training to a wide variety of audiences.
Meet the job
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
● Delivering industry-leading classroom trainings to employees and customers differentiating in domain knowledge
● Creating training materials to ensure best-practice implementation and usability of the Backbase products
● Liaising with stakeholders to ensure the training material is up-to-date with the latest features and functionalities
● Identifying and visiting industry- and tech-related events in order to represent Backbase globally
● Maintaining a tech blog to inform and instruct about the latest developments of Backbase products and solutions
● Providing feedback to the technical teams about frequently returning topics to ensure optimization of our product
How about you?
In order to be successful in this job we expect you to have:
● Excellent didactic skills for explaining complex technical content to audiences of different technical expertise
● Excellent English communication and didactic skills, both written and verbal.
● A proven track record of delivering high-quality and highly efficient Java code.
● Experience with microservices, Spring Boot, Rest APIs.
● Knowledge of common design patterns and N-Tier architectures.
● Experience in designing and providing compelling training via classroom and/or recorded formats