The job in short
As an IT Support Engineer, you work in a team of motivated, driven, and fun IT professionals within a young, growing organisation and get a chance to provide the first line of support for our 800+ end users globally.
Meet the job
Your goal is to track and resolve tickets, keep the ticket queue clean and manage effectively one-to-one user interactions. In this role you take ownership of customer issues reported through IT Service Desk and see problems through to resolution. You research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues and follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams. You also write technical documentation for internal references and employee how-to guides. You administer user accounts & computer builds. It's your job to prioritise and resolve a range of technical queries logged directly and indirectly into the service desk ticketing system and provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers. In this role you also get a chance to provide guidance and mentoring to junior IT Support Engineers.
How about you?
· Min. 2 years of experience in a similar role, including experience managing changes
· A degree or professional recognition in a relevant discipline and equivalent experience
· English language, written and spoken
· Fundamental knowledge of Apple operating systems including mobile devices
· Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP networking
· Working knowledge of MAC/G-Suite troubleshooting, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Printers, IP phones/PBX and meeting room equipment