- You have a minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- You have working knowledge of Mac, Windows and Linux operating systems;
- You are able to troubleshoot, resolve and apply workarounds on different ICT hardware devices, laptops, cameras, printers, IP phones/PBX and meeting room equipment;
- You have familiarity with Atlassian products (Jira/Confluence) and with Google workspaces;
- You have a degree or professional recognition in a relevant discipline and equivalent experience;
- Having working knowledge of scripting languages is a plus;
- You have a good English level, written and spoken;
- You have fundamental knowledge of Apple operating systems;
- You have a fundamental understanding of TCP/IP networking, proxies, SSL, LDAP
- You have experience with any ticketing system;
- You have an innovative, strong problem-solving skills and adaptability to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied technical support requests and challenges;
- Extra awesome, but not a must: Experience with JAMF.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.