professionals within a well established, rapidly growing organisation and will provide the first line
of support for our 1600+ end users globally.
- You have a minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Must have a good working knowledge of MacOS + Apple ecosystem in general
- You have strong troubleshooting skills, and are able to resolve issues and apply timely solutions on different ICT hardware devices such as (but not limited to): Macbooks, IP
- You have admin level experience with Slack or other Internal communication applications (such as MS Teams)
- You have admin level experience with Google workspaces
- You have admin level experience with Atlassian products (Jira/Confluence)
- You have experience in employee onboarding/offboarding processes
- You have a fluent level of English, written and spoken
- You have a basic understanding of TCP/IP networking, proxies, SSL, LDAP
- You have experience with any Helpdesk ticketing system
- Having a working knowledge of scripting languages is a plus (bash, python, powershell, etc)
- Experience with JAMF (Extra awesome, but not a must)
- Exposure to Cloud tech and administration will be beneficial
- Exposure to the Microsoft ecosystem is beneficial (Windows, Office, Azure)
- You have a degree or certification in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- You have a resiliency to working in, and providing support to, a fast paced CI/CD environment (AGILE is king)
cameras, printers, IP phones, Meeting room equipment
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
through the ICT Service Desk and see problems through to resolution. Your goals there are to:
- prioritize urgent issues
- track and resolve tickets in a timely manner
- keep the ticket queue up to date
- effectively manage one-to-one user interactions
To help achieve that, you’ll research, diagnose, troubleshoot, collaborate with colleagues and
identify solutions for all raised issues. You’ll follow standard procedures for proper explanation,
escalation and communication of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams and issue
You’ll work closely with HR to support the hugely successful onboarding process as well as
You’ll manage and track ICT inventory, most importantly making sure we know exactly what is
available. You’ll be involved in the purchasing lifecycle of equipment to add new stock to the
You’ll write technical documentation for ICT internal documents as well as, but not limited to,
employee how-to guides.
You’ll administer user accounts & computer builds.
You’re encouraged to bring new and wild ideas to the table when it comes to improving all
Most importantly, you’ll have fun working at Backbase! apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.