The job in short
At Backbase the IT Support Team monitors and maintains the company IT environment.
The includes network, end user hardware, resolving technical issues and provide support to all users world wide.
Meet the job
IT Support duties and responsibilities of the job:
● Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers;
● Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
● Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests and escalate if needed;
● Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone);
● Setting up accounts for new users;
● Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary in meeting rooms.
How about you?
●You are a student (preferably MBO) located in Netherlands.
●You are interested in joining a tech company in Amsterdam.
●You are available for a 4-5 months paid internship.
●You are fluent in English.
●Also worth noting is the occasionally physical nature of the role as you may have to travel between offices to deliver equipment.