The job in short
As an iOS consultant it is your responsibility to deliver astonishing apps and provide support within short timeframes for banks and other financial institutions. You will team up with a front-end consultant, and it’s not unlikely that you will fly to all continents to do your job.
Meet the job
You will work either with customers directly or with our partners, supporting them in implementing mobile solutions. Not one implementation is the same as another. Your tailor- made code seamlessly integrates our products with customers’ systems. You build apps mainly using native technology but also work on hybrid mobile apps.
You also train and support development teams on-site. In decision-making processes you provide guidance with your expert advice. As the mobile expert technician, you take the lead in a project wherever you can, creating roadmaps for new product development and generating a feedback loop from the customers to our R&D department. You also experiment with emerging technologies.
How about you?
- You developed at least three apps, of which one for sure is available via the App Store.
- You think and act like an entrepreneur; experience in running your own business will be a big plus.
- You definitely over-deliver without under-promising.
- We won’t have to tell you anything about the iOS platform, because your expert knowledge is up to date.
- When we mention a ‘getting things done’ mentality, you immediately recognise yourself.
- You may be a born presenter, but if you’re not, you are at least eager to learn how to deliver an outstanding presentation.
- You like to share your knowledge and are able to clearly explain to others while giving trainings and running workshops