To the development team, you are the vital mainstay during processes of implementation. To customers and partners, you are the expert liaison with a keen feel for their needs. So besides being a great architect, you are also a considerate companion who delivers remarkable results on a continuous basis. You have a hacker mindset and always strive to think like an attacker.
- Extensive experience in software development and architecture and at least 5+ years of experience in application security;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Cyber Security or equivalent;
- Expert understanding of application security, including modern authentication flows such as FIDO, OIDC and OAuth 2.0;
- Ability to deal with security architecture related discussions in public cloud ecosystems as well hybrid infrastructure.
- Experience working and integrating with multiple Identity and Access Management solutions, such as Ping, Okta, Keycloak, ForgeRock etc;
- Deep understanding of frontend, backend and mobile security domains and you master one of them;
- Expert understanding of security in the SDLC and SAST/SCA/DAST tools;
- Expert understanding of pen testing web applications and mobile applications;
- Drive application security requirements in the product;
- Ability to lead Architecture Risk Analysis and threat modelling;
- Collaborative approach to balancing the demands of security, functional, non-functional and user experience objectives;
- Deep understanding of relevant, security sensitive regulations such as GDPR, PSD2 and PCI-DSS;
- Deep understanding of cloud-native technologies, such as Kubernetes;
- Last but not least, you have excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Experience with Standards based Identity and Access Management solutions e.g. Keycloak.
- One or more security certifications such as CSSLP, CISSP, OSCP, GWEB;
- Banking domain knowledge.
We will extra happy if you have:
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include leading security workshop sessions, refinements and providing guidance to both our customers and our internal organization. We are looking for someone who is able to inspire and motivate customers and colleagues alike, asking the right questions and translating business requirements into actionable designs.
You understand modern authentication flows and the demands of digitally-able end customers. You will educate customers on how to leverage best-in-class security patterns to ensure smooth end user experience, including passwordless authentication.
You will take the lead in advising customers and peers regarding defensible, zero-trust architecture. You will play a key role during penetration testing cycles by understanding, triaging and mitigating items uncovered.
As part of a product company, you will also work as the bridge between R&D and our customers, ensuring that field feedback is captured and new features / improvements are seen through to completion and adopted by product. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.