- Good understanding of Dutch HR legislation and institutions, knowledge of International legislation is a plus
- Advocate the application of HR policies and support distribution on information
- Align with HRBP and/or HR Team on more complex employee queries
- Provide outstanding customer service experience to employees and other stakeholders
- Analytical and Problem-solving mindset
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Facilitate and transfer knowledge within and outside the HR Operations team
- Ensure full scope of HR administration and processes (e.g. entry and exit) run smoothly
- Ensure timely and correct processing for the Payroll Team
- Handle absence registration and align with HRBP
- Provide relocation support/guidance
- Facilitate global mobility (e.g. visa requests, IND registrations, 30% ruling, etc.)
- Proactively respond to employee feedback
- Team-player with a hands-on mentality
- Manage training and development requests
- Provide guidance on insurances and other benefits
- Participate in HR Operations-related projects
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.