The job in short
Backbase is a fast-growing FinTech software company. We have customers on all continents, work with professionals in countries around the world and have offices in 5 of the 7 continents in the world. We are looking for a Freelance Compensation & Benefits Specialist to join our HR team at the Amsterdam headquarters.
Meet the job
Backbase has been growing and will be expanding more internationally. We need you to ensure that our total rewards package evolves along with us, especially in our new international hubs. We are looking for a temporary C&B colleague to check and update the Backbase employee benefits, both global as well as local.
At Backbase, we do not get bogged down in process and compliance. We would rather focus on innovation and simplicity.
You will report to the HR Director and will work closely with the HR team, consisting of two HR Business Partners, HR Project Manager, HR Operations & Payroll Manager with her team of three HR Operations Officers and two Payroll Officers. It is an assignment for 3-5 days per week for at least 3 months.
- Analyze and update the Backbase employee benefits - like pensions, employee insurances and allowances - both global as well as local;
- Update Employee Guides for all countries;
- Align Employee Guides wherever possible, taking into account local law and regulations;
- Benchmarking: manage the salary benchmarking processes and analyze competitive market data to ensure that Backbase remains employer of choice for employees and new joiners;
- Design, own & communicate key benefit policies across all regions.
How about you?
- You have a minimum of 7 years HR experience in an international environment;
- You know all about employment conditions across countries and how to align them;
- You have experience with and deep knowledge of relevant employment law and related government regulations;
- You have the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment;
- You communicate fluently in English and Dutch.