- You have a Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Human Resources, Business, or a related discipline;
- You have a minimum of 4 years relevant experience in Human Resources as a HR Business Partner or HR generalist;
- You have minimum 1 year of experience in delivering trainings and/or facilitating workshops with an engaging presentation and interaction style;
- You have knowledge of legislation and institutions;
- You are a self-starter with the drive to deliver exceptional results with an ability to prioritize, coordinate, and manage activities in an international matrix organization;
- You have the ability to communicate with all levels of employees, using a tailored approach to influence outcomes and establish credibility as a skilled HR generalist;
- A keen eye for detail and demonstrating a high sense of urgency in delivering high quality customer service;
- You have a demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment while remaining positive and focused;
- You oversee risk management issues;
- You are collaborative in nature and possess finely tuned communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- You know your tools: you are proficient in G Suite as well as Microsoft Office and you have advanced Excel skills. Previous experience with BambooHR would be a strong asset;
- You are willing to travel to our London office on a regular basis.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will interpret and support in executing HR policies and procedures for effectiveness, consistency, compliance and efficiency. That includes conducting the new hire local on-boarding and orientation process; overseeing performance management and salary review cycle, and supporting performance improvement discussions.
Finally, you will deliver training based on material created by the Team and you'll facilitate various training, workshops and meetings. You'll also confer within the HR team to determine training and development needs and assisting in development of long-range programs accordingly.
You will be based in our Cardiff office and you will support all our (almost) 100 colleagues in Cardiff and London. You will visit both offices regularly. This is the first HRBP role in the UK and will report to the HR Director of Backbase and will work in close collaboration with the HR team consisting of Senior HRBP’s, HR Operations and HR Strategic Project Management. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.