- You have 5+ years of experience in a role of similar scope of leadership and responsibility;
- You have B2B SaaS experience essential. Bonus: a deep understanding of the Fintech landscape and ecosystem. However, a can-do mentality is of more importance than many years of experience;
- You have excellent strategic marketing planning skills, and know how to bring a compelling marketing plan into execution with your team, aligned with the sales teams;
- You have deep experience with Account-based Marketing at scale;
- You have a good understanding and experience with the modern marketing stack, which includes Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn and various PPC channels relevant in reaching B2B audiences;
- You are a proven people leader who empowers others, holds them accountable, and gains satisfaction from their success. You bring solid experience recruiting, growing and coaching team members into the next generation of leaders;
- You have proven experience in setting priorities in response to changes in market and strategy and creating/driving a strategic, growth-oriented agenda;
- You bring creative and brand leadership. You’re detail-oriented and coach your team to push deliverables from good to great;
- You are street smart and digital savvy. Proven to be able to do more with less. A true team player, hands-on and self-motivated, able to drive progress and hit deadlines with your team;
- You know how to “own the room” when you represent the Americas marketing team while being your authentic self in how you motivate and influence others;
- You have the ability to keep a calm head under pressure with a can-do, solution-focused attitude;
- You thrive on working in a fast-paced environment; comfortable working on multiple projects in multiple time zones, while collaborating with multiple cultures;
- You have excellent English speaking, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others. Bi-lingual is a plus (English / Spanish).
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You are an executive marketing leader, deeply familiar with account-based marketing, demand generation and a brand builder who knows how to scale a high-performance marketing team.
This leadership role reports directly to the SVP Marketing & Strategy and has a tremendous opportunity to make a huge, direct impact on the success of Backbase’s ambitious growth objectives.
Meet the Job:
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.