Next to owning the strategic roadmap and creative direction of the Creative Studio, you’ll organise the team for success. You are comfortable in taking the lead in making critical schedule decisions at pace, ensuring those last-minute emergencies or changes to team’s schedules are accommodated with minimal impact.
You thrive on empowering and growing a passionate team, helping them raise the bar while growing their careers and helping them do their best work ever. This leadership role reports directly to the SVP Marketing & Strategy
- You have 5+ years experience managing and growing a high-performance creative studio with deep experience in creative art direction. Digital agency experience is a strong plus. Operations, traffic or project management is a plus. However, a can-do mentality is of more importance than many years of experience;
- You have strong team building and people management skills, experience running and building diverse, impactful teams;
- You bring creative and brand leadership. You’re detail-oriented and coach your team to push deliverables from good to great;
- You are street smart and digital savvy. Proven to be able to do more with less. A true team player, hands-on and self-motivated, able to drive progress and hit deadlines with your team;
- You have a methodical and organised approach to workload and deadlines, with great attention to detail and have experience with production planning, organisation, and project management tools (e.g. JIRA / Clickup / ResourceGuru or any other digital tool). Experience implementing agile methodologies and processes is a plus;
- You know how to “own the room” when you represent the studio and the creative discipline while being your authentic self in how you motivate and influence others;
- You have the ability to keep a calm head under pressure with a can-do, solution-focused attitude;
- You thrive on working in a fast-paced environment; comfortable working on multiple projects in multiple time zones, while collaborating with multiple cultures;
- You have excellent English speaking, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.