- Bachelor or Masters-level degree in one of the following: Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Digital Product Design, Human Factors;
- A digital portfolio from your course, please provide the link on your resume;
- Good knowledge of interactive and UI design;
- Some knowledge of UI technology (browsers, devices, CSS etc);
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-moving and challenging environment;
- Skills designing with Sketch and good knowledge of prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Zeplin) highly desirable;
- Some knowledge or experience designing for native mobile and responsive web applications;
- Desire to work in a team environment is essential;
- Fluent in English;
- We are looking for local candidates only, as we are unable to offer relocation for this role.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
This is an exciting new programme in Backbase R&D. Fintech is one of the hottest markets at the moment and so this is an enormous opportunity for talented UX/UI graduates to kick-start a career inside a market-leading company.
Our 1-year graduate programme is comprehensive, challenging and exciting. You’ll be working directly on product design with your mentor, learning best practice UX design throughout the full product lifecycle.
In addition to ‘hands-on’ design, you’ll also have exposure to extended areas of design including secondments to User Research, Customer Inceptions and different product tribes across Retail Banking, Business Banking, Banking tools, and the Design System; mobile and responsive web design.
Our R&D Product teams are at the center of a global transformation, creating Widgets that impact the banking experiences for more than 70 million people on a daily basis. We use goal-driven design methodology and Google Design Sprints so you’ll also get training on creative product design; turning requirements into real-world applications.
We have a bold, creative culture in the Backbase Design team with over 20 UI/UX Designers and Researchers working across the organization. We are looking for graduates who have creativity, passion and an ambition to learn; if this sounds like you, send in your portfolio, CV and short cover letter on why you want to apply.apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.