- You are someone who loves to create brands that have purpose and soul. Not everyone can be a Global PR & Influencer Manager at Backbase though. That is why we believe you should bring the following: Experience & Education:
- At least 8 years of international Public Relations experience, including international agency management;
- A minimum of 5 years global social media management;
- Experience in Influencer Marketing programmes;
- A deep understanding of the FinTech industry and B2B enterprise software space;
- You have worked at a brand and purpose-led organization before;
- You have a Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Media or Communications. Skills & Characteristics:
- Writing in English comes naturally to you, you know how to frame a message clear and concise and how to inspire others;
- You are entrepreneurial and creative;
- You keep your cool and sense of humour under pressure and during hyper growth;
- You have a can-do and get-things-done attitude;
- You are proficient in the use of the most widely used tools for Social Media management, PR monitoring and analytics.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will set up the right infrastructure, manage and execute the global PR strategy with a strong focus on achieving media coverage in selected international markets (with an emphasis on North America);
Based on your continuous (competitive) analysis of media coverage you will put together the right angles and stories, and identify the right media and influencer audience;
You will boost our social media footprint, increase our reach significantly by managing our social media accounts and executing on your influencer strategy;
You’ll articulate stories and create meaningful content for earned media, social media and influencers;
As our digital banking evangelist, being fully submerged in the FinTech space, you will spot opportunities and seize every opportunity to network and speak in order to expand our thought leadership in digital banking;
You will work closely together with the MT, the regional field marketing managers and other members of the international marketing team.apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.