The job in short
As a Global Payroll Administrator, you are responsible to ensure that all our over 600 employees around the world will be paid correctly and on time. You ensure that all payroll related services are delivered in compliance with our Backbase policies and all applicable regulatory requirements for all our 5 international locations (Netherlands, UK, USA, Canada and Singapore).
Meet the job
More specifically, you will:
– work with key stakeholders and departments (HR, Finance, etc.) to receive and deliver the right information needed to run the payroll process accurately
– execute all administrative activities related to payroll, processing payroll on a regular basis (in some cases with local payroll vendors) and to manage benefits as well as pension registrations
– be the go-to person for employees for any salary or pension related questions (e.g. create pro-forma payslips) or to resolve any payment issues that arise
– support tax filings in accordance with local law
– provide reports based on business requirements
– maintain and manage all contacts with external partners for payroll, extra legal benefits and compensation like social secretary, government offices, etc.)
– maintain, manage and implement the changes related to social legislation
If you earned your marks in global payrolling, you will find with us the freedom to fully create your dream job within an emerging market. In this position, you will divide your time in developing our global payroll procedures and contribute to the wider HR agenda in creating an inspiring and great place to work.
How about you?
– Higher education in HR or equivalent proven work experience
– PDL (Praktijk Diploma Loonadministratie)
– 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
– Proven knowledge of HR processes and policies
– Fluent in Dutch and English