- Passion for, and experience in, sales and working with System Integration (SI) and/or (Strategy & Digital) Consulting partners;
- Good network and understanding of FS/ Banking;
- Smart, consultative: ability to understand partner business drivers and ability to establish buy-in at all levels. From executive leadership and (sales) management to delivery leads and functional/technical architects;
- Compelling presentation style to boost the Backbase profile at wide partner audiences: Strong sense of confidence, and clear point of view or in-depth knowledge on your digital banking subject;
- Bachelor or University degree and look forward to pursuing a career with an international company;
- 8 – 12 years of relevant experience;
- Background in web/marketing agency and/or enterprise software;
- Demonstrated success in managing executive relationships with partners and/or customers;
- Ability to influence sales, pre-sales and delivery teams based on partner insights;
- Digital minded and tech savvy;
- Understanding of partner ecosystems;
- Understanding of the value of digital and omni-channel;
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written (English);
- Ability to set clear targets and development plans. Set objectives to achieve those targets.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
As the Global Alliance Manager for GSIs & Consulting Partners, the goal is to achieve significant impact on the Backbase license growth and customer success. You conduct business development on strategic, executive levels and oversee execution through the regional partner development and direct sales teams. You will report to the Global Head of Alliances & Partner Business. The Global Alliance Manager will be responsible for creating new alliance engagements, and will bring existing alliances to a strategic level.
As the market continues to shift toward digital and experience-led transformation, Backbase sees this as a key opportunity to partner with leading consulting partners (e.g. McKinsey, Deloitte Digital, PwC, EY, Capco, etc.) to create joint offerings to support clients in this digital ecosystem.
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.